The SWDCC2022 Registration
- The author and the co-authors need to register individually through the Online Registration Platform.
- At least one of the authors needs to register and participate in the conference in order to consider the full paper for proceedings.
The registration fees cover:
- Full accommodation (single room) at the hotel from June 13th afternoon (arrival) to June 17th morning (departure) 2022,
- Access to conference sessions (badge, booklet, etc.) and coffee breaks.
- Accompanying persons arrange themselves the hotel expenses.
- For any extra-night, additional fees to be paid by the participant.
- Students should provide proof of registration (student card, university registration, etc.). In addition, they will be accommodated in double rooms in the hotel.
|Tunisian Participants (TND)||Non-Tunisian Participants (€)|
|Post-conference field tour (on June 17th, 2022) **||100||50|
* Student active status has to be proven, double room in the hotel.
** Fees cover transport, lunch, and refreshments.
How to pay SWDCC2022 registration fees ?
- SWDCC2022 participants can pay the registration fees using credit card, bank-to-bank transfer, bank check, cash, or Bon de commande.
- For “Bon de Commande‘ payment method, Tunisian participants should use the Matricule Fiscal of the Institut des Regions Arides (IRA) de Medenine : 0042106QNN000.
- For other bank payment methods, participants should use the following banking instructions:
|BANK:||BANQUE DE TUNISIE|
|ADDRESS:||4100 MEDENINE – TUNISIA|
|ACCOUNT HOLDER:||INSTITUT DES REGIONS ARIDES|
|IBAN:||TN59 05 408 0000 413 027 56 086|